Pacific Care Center has received the highest achievement level – Gold Level Accreditation – for 2016 from the Medicare Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) Program.
As part of the Show-Me Quality Games Program offered through Primaris, Pacific Care Center staff:
- formed an improvement project team,
- completed and submitted a self-assessment,
- identified areas that needed improvement,
- attended at least 6 Show-Me Quality educational offerings,
- submitted reports regarding progress toward achieving improvements, and
- submitted a final report detailing the success of theimprovements.
The Gold Level Accreditation was received for Pacific Care Center’s successful completion of all Show-Me Quality Games goals.
Pacific Care Center is committed to quality care for every resident, every day. For more information about choosing Pacific Care Center for your loved one, call 636-271-4222.