Providing Peace of Mind
Skilled Resident Care is Pacific Care Center’s primary service and has received a 5-star rating from the State of Missouri for excellence in care.
Our skilled nursing team leads the way in providing excellent care, with Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants delivering optimal 24-hour care 7 days a week. Our team works closely with each resident’s physician and a complete interdisciplinary team to assess, plan, and coordinate personalized care.
And both short-term and long-term care residents receive a wide range of skilled physical rehabilitative services for their unique level of need.
Along with these services, the personal attention and compassionate care our staff provides helps each resident meet his/her highest physical, social, and psychological needs – and gives their families, who place their trust in us, the peace of mind they need.
Skilled Resident Care Amenities
- Admissions 7 days a week
- Private and semi-private rooms
- 24-hour professional nursing services
- Medical Director on call 24 hours a day
- Dental, optometric, and podiatric care
- Visiting hours 10:00 am – 8:00 pm daily
- Full rehabilitative program are available, including daily physical, speech, and occupational therapy, if ordered by physician
- Daily social and recreational programs
- Monthly birthday parties
- Religious services
- Emergency call system
- Fire safety system
- Large activity areas
- Basic cable television provided
- Beauty/Barber shop every Tuesday except holidays