The Path to Independence
Rehabilitation Services at Pacific Care Center reshape lives and restore lost abilities after an illness or injury.
The finest rehabilitative therapy is available at Pacific Care Center, with Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services available up to 7 days a week, if physician prescribed.
Our team of qualified, licensed professionals provide therapy to meet the specific needs and abilities of each individual in our care.
Pacific Care Center’s Rehabilitation Services also use the most up-to-date therapy equipment as well as a variety of methodologies – including our “comfort” dog Brinkley! – to help each resident reach his/her highest level of independent functioning and quality of life for a safe return home.
Rehabilitation Services Amenities
- Dedicated rehabilitation unit
- Private rehabilitative suite with basic cable television
- Room designed for comfort and family interaction
- Therapy services by licensed Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists
- Therapy available up to 7 days per week (if physician prescribed)
- Two large, bright gym spaces with progressive equipment
- In-room meal availability
Call us today at 636-271-4222 or Contact Us for more information or to schedule a visit.