Understanding the complex Medicare system can be overwhelming. Especially when you’re making informed decisions for your loved ones in skilled resident care.
Fortunately the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has created an easy-to-understand resource guide to help. The Resources for Medicare Beneficiaries is a guide to numerous user-friendly links that explain:
- The Basics of Medicare
- Medicare Parts A, B, C, D
- Medicare Supplements and Other Insurances
- Help with Medical Expenses
- Long-Term Choices
- Help Making Informed Decisions
- Rights & Protections, Notices & Forms
- Prevent Fraud, Waste & Abuse
The resources in this publication are available in a variety of formats and languages, including downloadable publications, videos, and websites.
If you have specific questions about your situation, or your loved ones, call 636-271-4222 to make an appointment to come in and discuss it with us.